* Post at least 3 things you've done in your lifetime that you don't think anybody else on your friends list has done.
* See if anybody else responds with "I've done that."
* Have your friends cut & paste this into their journal to see what unique things they've done in their life.
1. My friend B.B. and I went swimming nekkid in a water reservoir in New Jersey
many years ago before I developed a sufficient ecological conscience.
2. I swam nekkid across Pharoah Lake.
3. My friend Peggy and I went swimming in the ocean one September morning at
6 a.m. after a night of drinking at the Stoned Pony in Asbury Park and sleeping
it off in the car. After swimming, the nice gas station man in Belmar let us use
the restroom there to change out of our dripping wet clothing into dry clothing.
(We didn't swim nekkid but it was still very cold water and fun!)